No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Desperate = Bye Bye

There is nothing sadder than a desperate person. Like a caged and cornered animal ready to leap on anything getting near it, the desperato (not desperado) finds its inhuman wile and tenacity. A few months ago I had the saddest example of desperate that I have ever experienced. The story needs to be prefaced with some history.

I love Costco! I love buying in bulk. I’m a sucker for the frozen food section. This has been a more recent development. I got a coupon book in the mail and I used some coupons to save me tons of money. One of the items I purchased was a five pound bag of chicken nuggets. I thought the price was outrageously cheap and I was excited. Once I got home, I tried some nuggets. I was satisfied and thought that I would never be sick of the nuggets. I learned, after I had finished the first bag and purchased the second bag, that I was so very wrong. I tried giving the nuggets away, but everyone questioned my motives. I can not waste food, so I thought I would stick it out and finish the nuggets and simply never buy them again. As I was nearing the end of the bag those desperate pieces of chicken meat tried telling me something, but I would give the message no thought. This is the message:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I ate the nuggets and never bought them again. I lost a lot of respect for the nuggets that day. Pathetic!

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

like i always say, never trust a piece of processed chicken meat out on the prowl. nothing more pathetic than a desperate piece of meat - pleny of that running around provo, though, wouldn't you say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home