No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Sexy Back anytime now

I’ve been noticing a big trend with people saying that they are “bringin’ sexy back”. Be it via MySpace, random people, or friends, I’ve heard/read it way too much. When a friend tells me (as if he is some sort of “playa”), “Yo Chris, I’m bringin’ sexy back baby” something is wrong. Did I slap him? No, but in my mind I did.

Now, I understand there is a song called “SexyBack”, but I do believe that Justin Timberlake has sole responsibility to bring sexy back. So please relax and let someone who has the finances and ability to undertake such a huge feat. Anybody else will just hurt themselves. After all, I’m a little lost to where sexy even went? I thought we had plenty, if not too much sexy in the world. I’ll trust Justin though, he seems like a smart kid; After all, he dated Britney Spears:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry about the scary picture kids.

Then BAM!!! It hit me like a ton of bricks…he’s bringin’ Britney back. It’s so clear to me now. How I could have overlooked this, I do not know. Justin obviously saw the sad performance by K-Fed at the Kids Choice Awards and realized that something must be done; their past relationship aside. The world has just not been the same since Britney stopped her music career. Duh!

As you can see in the lyrics of his song, he is calling out to Britney.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexy Back

I'm bringing sexy(Britney) back
Them other boys don't know how to act (K-Fed has no clue what Britney needs)
I think you're special whats behind your back (Britney had a nice behind once)
So turn around and ill pick up the slack (add skill to her music)
Take em' to the bridge

Dirty babe (duh, definitely Britney)
You see these shackles (the world without Britney)
Baby I'm your slave (Justin’s offer to get Britney back)
I'll let you whip me if I misbehave (Justin will work out with her if he has to)
It's just that no one makes me feel this way (Justin remembers the good time)

Take em' to the chorus

Come here girl (Come back Britney)
Go ahead, be gone with it
Come to the back
Go ahead, be gone with it
VIP
Go ahead, be gone with it
Drinks on me
Go ahead, be gone with it
Let me see what you're tworking with
Go ahead, be gone with it
Look at those hips (An area to work on/out)
Go ahead, be gone with it
You make me smile
Go ahead, be gone with it
Go ahead child
Go ahead, be gone with it
And get your sexy on
Go ahead, be gone with it
(this whole chorus section is basically a mantra to pump-up Britney to get her feelin’ up to the task of comin’ back to the music and Justin)


Get your sexy on (do your thing Britney)
Go ahead, be gone with it (yeah! You can do it!)

Get your sexy on

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
Come let me make up for the things you lack (Justin will help her with singin’ lessons)
Cause your burning up I gotta get it fast (Justin’ll hook it up when Brit slims down)
Take em' to the bridge

I'm bringing sexy back
Them other boys don't know how to act
If that's your girl you better watch your back (watch out K-Fed)
Cause she'll burn it up for me and that's a fact (she’s gettin’ back into show shape)

Take em' to the chorus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sly Justin, Sly. You gotta get up early in the morning (like 9:00 or 9:30AM) to pull one over on me. Bring back the Britney that we loved so much. I bring my epiphany to you now through this blog. Enjoy! Expect a comeback from the former star Britney Spears soon.

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

k fed better start packing up his gold chains and working on his resume. although i wonder what he'll put under "skills"?

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger B-rad said...

Ok so while people are trying to bring sexy back why don't they find a way to bring back sexy girls that have class. Here's some classic classy examples:

Grace Kelly-very sexy and very classy
Audri Hepburn-Also sexy and classy

Brittney-Sexy (once) and thats about it. Although she does score more for being a blonde. You know it would also be great if they brought back the 1948 Tucker. Those were sexy cars.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Lori said...

Kell, his skills include impregnating young girls, mooching from the very rich, and holding up his pants by a thread...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home