No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

…so I dated a chude

Some of you may already know what a chude is. The definition has already been blogged on by my friend Kell in her Slanglish II bloggings. A chude is a chick that looks like a dude, in case you did not want to look that up. However, I would suggest that you visit her blog to get the history of the word also. If we work hard enough, we could find this word in the dictionary within 5 years.

The reason I mention the dating of a chude, is because there are different levels of chudedom. Some chudes are more obvious than others. One may ask, “How do I know whether I’ve dated a chude?” This is an important question, because you should know what you are doing at all times and you should always be aware of your surroundings. More important than whether you have dated a chude is, whether you are dating a chude currently. If you dig chudes, that’s cool, to each their own.

For you girls/chicks out there, don’t feel left out cause this applies to you also, just in reverse for everything said. There is not yet a word out there for dudes that look like chicks because it just makes a word I don’t want on my blog; unless we went with ducks, which is already a word with a different meaning. I’ll let others think about the new word.

Please, do not ask me whether or not I have dated a chude. This is not necessary, simply know that I have met many a chude and I have enough experience to be lecturing on the subject though I did not coin the word.

Here are three less obvious ways you can tell the girl you are dating, or have dated, is a chude:

1. You find yourself mildly more attracted to people of the same sex.

2. You find yourself competing against them as if they were a member of the same sex.

3. You find yourself to comfortable around the individual, thus doing things you normally would do only around members of the same sex (farting and such) and forgetting that it is somehow taboo. A chuckle or joke after such an occurrence is expected if the person is not a chude.

Any more obvious ways to tell can be summed up with the old quote, “If it walks like a duck (dude) and it talks like a duck (dude), it probably is a duck (chude).”

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger B-rad said...

I think another way to tell if they are a chude would be if you find yourself consistently asking them to shave before makeout so you don't develop a rash.

Another dead give away is they tie their own flies (for fishing).

They are even more of a Chude if you add flanel to the last sentence.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home