No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pants: I Wear Only When I Must

Some people think it is funny that I don’t wear pants. Let me clarify, I don’t go commando and I don’t wear dresses, skirts or kilts. I choose to not wear pants when there is no need. This has been the topic of much discussion as of late, and I want to announce to all the people who DO wear pants when they don’t need to, that you are silly. Yes, I said it. I even used the word silly. I used this word because you live in a silly little world where you think you need to wear pants. There are only 2 reasons for wearing pants: 1. In social situations, it is the proper thing to do, and 2. It is cold. I guess if you are sitting in a leather or pleather seat you have another reason.

I expect to hear no more laughter over this topic, since I believe there is nothing more to explain from my end. Though I think you all have some explaining to do

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jem said...

I'm not joking--I'm really not wearing pants as I write this.

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i can say is gross

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

HOT. no pants is so hot right now. i'll take your no pants and raise you to no belts. beltless. ha ha.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I totally agree. But I where pants a lot. Why I have no idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home