No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Friday Night Hunt

I think snakes are beautiful creatures. Many people would not agree with me. I have caught many snakes in my day, but I have never dared to catch a rattlesnake. I thought I should change that. The truth is that I have never even seen one in the wild and I want to. Along with these two things, I would like to eat rattlesnake.

The decision was made and I planned to go hunting for rattlesnake last Friday. I had one brave soul who came with me, Mary H. She was also the photographer. We searched the area surrounding Deer Creek Reservoir.

After 2.5 hours of searching we were quite tired and the sun was starting to set. Our day was done and it was rather unfruitful. We did happen to document one semi interesting thing. We found a snake skin that was slightly more than 3 feet long. It looked to be a week or so old, but it gave us hope knowing that there were snakes in them hills.

I am determined to find, catch and eat a rattlesnake, before the summer ends. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home