No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Monday, August 20, 2007

Quotes and a Word

I love quotes! I should rephrase that, I love true and good quotes! I think I may have accidentally come up with a few of my own. I don't know whether these things have been said in the past by others, but I said them in a message to a friend today.

"Too many facts weigh down my imagination." by Chris Bills

"I always play stupid. That way, when I'm being stupid, it's just normal." Chris Bills


If you understand what these quotes really mean, because you have experienced yourself in these circumstances, then you get two stars (shurikens) from me.

Quotes are great, but words are better.

Brownp = Poop

History - My friend Ben came up with this word when he was a child. The word was used as a substitute for the word poop. He would use this word so he would not get in trouble with his parents for saying poop. This word can be used in place of many other poop related words.

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

i've got a word for ya . . . phhprrrrrvvvvvppphhhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home