No weaklings here! Only masters of the mind who understand life and are on the path to true enlightenment are meant to visit this page. If you do not fall under this description, you should turn back because your weakness is not wanted. "You, Weaklings" have nothing to offer. All unweakened ones are welcome!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Confessions of a Middle Aged Yoga King

Yeah, so maybe I'm a bit hasty in claiming my kinghood. Today was my first Yoga class. How was it? Awesome! Was it girlie? Yeah, but whatever it takes to feel young and spry again. Was it hard? I sweat my butt off and it was a relaxed beginning session. Thanks to Staci and her Yoga skills I feel like I have a new grasp on life. I had a 50 minute private lesson and I quickly went to the nearest sporting good store and got me a yoga mat. I will be practicing on my own for a short while. Dang that downward facing dog position!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home